Ngorongoro Wild camp
Ngorongoro Wild Camp is located in the South of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Approx. 50 km south – west of Karatu Town. The permanent camp is composed of 20 comfortable luxury tents and 6 cottages, as well as large dining and reception area.
The unique and comfortable Ngorongoro Wild Camps offers Various contemporary amenities such as Dining & Bar Activities, internet, Sundowner cocktails to Bush meals at a private site, fireplace, Maasai barbecue, Ngorongoro Multi-cuisine restaurant provide a memorable wild experience.
Dining and Bar Activities
· Multi Cuisine Restaurant.
· African Theme Bar.
· Special dietary request catered for (e.g. Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten. free) with advance notification.
· Sundowner Cocktails.
· Bush breakfast at a private site.
· Bush Barbecue lunch and Dinner
Transportation to /From Lodge
· 190 km (3 – 4 Hours’ Drive) from Arusha on a dry weather road through Makuyuni, Mtowambu&Karatu Area.
· 45 minutes from Arusha Airport to Lake Manyara Airstrip.
· Manyara Airstrip is 45 Kms from the Camp, ‘Meet and greet’ and transfer services can be provided (Please advise arrival time in advance).
- Unique birdlife
- the landscapes
- The Big Five
- Wildlife and wilderness talks
- Maasai dance
- Action-packed game drives
These rooms accommodate two people especially the honeymooners. very comfortable in the wilderness.
This is the single room but absolutely not boring. You will definitely enjoy your stay at the lodge.
Best Honeymoon places in The world