High view Hotel Located at high elevation above the town of Karatu, the hotel has spacious, comfortable ensuite rooms with a spectacular view over the surrounding hills and continental cuisines served in our fine indoor and outdoor restaurant.
The restaurant also hosts as African themed night were our guest can taste the diversity of our exquisite food whilst be entertained by live music.
Set on a hill, guests can enjoy a spectacular view over the surrounding coffee farms and the Ngorongoro Highlands Forest Reserve.
The Highview Hotel’s location is the ideal base for trips to Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara National Park, and Lake Eyasi. Longer trips include Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park, and the Lake Natron Area.
Day trips in the Karatu area include a visit to a coffee farm, a visit to the Iraqw tribe cultural center or a hike into the southern Ngorongoro forest.
Highview Hotel which opened in 2006, is modern, comfortable and offers many contemporary amenities, such as a large indoor & outdoor garden, restaurant with the local and continental cuisine, 41 domestic rooms, a lounge with bar, fireplace, entertainment and internet gift shop, spa, massages and a modern swimming pool.
·Swedish Massage | Aroma massage | Body Wraps
·Facial | Pedicure | Manicure | Arms & Legs Waxing etc
Dining and Bar Activities
· Multi Cuisine Restaurant.
· African Theme Bar.
· Special dietary request catered for (e.g. Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten. free) with advance notification.
· Sundowner Cocktails.
· Bush breakfast at a private site.
· Bush Barbecue lunch and Dinner
Transportation to /From Lodge
· 140 km (2 -3 Hours’ Drive) from Arusha on a dry weather road through Makuyuni, Mtowambu& Karatu Area.
· 45 minutes from Arusha Airport to Lake Manyara Airstrip.
· Manyara Airstrip is 10Kms from the Hotel, ‘Meet and greet’ and transfer services can be provided (Please advise arrival time in advance).
- Unique birdlife
- the landscapes
- The Big Five
- Wildlife and wilderness talks
- Maasai dance
- Action-packed game drives