Ngorongoro Wild Camp is located in the South of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Approx. 50 km south – west of Karatu Town. The permanent camp is composed of 20 comfortable luxury tents and 6 cottages, as well as large dining and reception area.
The unique and comfortable Ngorongoro Wild Camps offers Various contemporary amenities such as Dining & Bar Activities, internet, Sundowner cocktails to Bush meals at a private site, fireplace, Maasai barbecue, Ngorongoro Multi-cuisine restaurant provide a memorable wild experience.
Dining and Bar Activities
· Multi Cuisine Restaurant.
· African Theme Bar.
· Special dietary request catered for (e.g. Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten. free) with advance notification.
· Sundowner Cocktails.
· Bush breakfast at a private site.
· Bush Barbecue lunch and Dinner
Transportation to /From Lodge
· 190 km (3 – 4 Hours’ Drive) from Arusha on a dry weather road through Makuyuni, Mtowambu&Karatu Area.
· 45 minutes from Arusha Airport to Lake Manyara Airstrip.
· Manyara Airstrip is 45 Kms from the Camp, ‘Meet and greet’ and transfer services can be provided (Please advise arrival time in advance).
The Big Five
Wildlife and wilderness talks
Action-packed game drives
These rooms accommodate two people especially the honeymooners. very comfortable in the wilderness.
This is the single room but absolutely not boring. You will definitely enjoy your stay at the lodge.
Best Honeymoon places in The world
Check In : After 12 PM
Check Out : Before 12 PM
Pricing : Billed - Billed/Per Nights
Total Room : 20
Location : karatu Town
Location : Ngorongoro
When you go on a safari in Africa, you want first-hand experiences of the wildlife, the landscapes, the natural wonders, and the exciting atmospheres of the black continent. You want to be in the middle of it.
Tanzania Wild camps give you exactly this opportunity. Our safe and comfortable tented camps are located in the very heart of Tanzania´s most famous National Parks and game reserves.
+255 784 451 000
ABOUT tanzania wild camps
Welcome to Tanzania Wild Camps! Our collection of lodges and camps are advantageously located in Tanzania’s most sought after National Parks and Game Reserves.